Libility Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
- I have read and understand, and freely and voluntarily enter into this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement with: Wishing Creek Farms, understanding that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement is a waiver of any and all liabilities.
- I understand the potential dangers that I could incur in mounting, riding, walking, boarding, feeding said horse; including, but not limited to, any interactions with other horses. Understanding those risks I hereby release that Company, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with that Company from any liability whatsoever in the event of injury or damage of any nature (or perhaps even death) to me or anyone else caused by or incidental to my electing to mount and ride a horse owned or operated by: Wishing Creek Farms.
- I understand and recognize and warrant that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement, is being voluntarily and intentionally signed and agreed to, and that in signing this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement I know and understand that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement may further limit the liability of equine professionals to include any activity, whatsoever, involving an equine, including death, personal injury and/or damage to property.
- I recognize and agree that I know which equine professional(s) I will be working with, and acknowledge that I agree said equine professional(s) has/have made reasonable and prudent efforts to determine my ability to engage in the equine activity, and has/have sufficient knowledge of my equine and horseback riding skills as to relieve, release and hold harmless said equine professional(s) from any continuing duty to monitor my equine activities.
- I further voluntarily agree and warrant to Release and Hold Harmless this (these) equine professional(s) from any liability whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any incident caused by or related to said equine professional’s (s’) negligence, relating to injuries known, unknown, or otherwise not herein disclosed; including, but not limited to, injuries, death or property damage from: mounting; riding; dismounting; walking; grooming; feeding; use of horse barn, paddock, trails or horse ring, in any capacity; falling off horse whether horse is bucking, flipping, spooked; or my failure to understand any equine professional’s directions relating to my riding or otherwise use and control, or lack thereof, of my horse or the horse I have been assigned to.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE FORM
I hereby authorize Wishing Creek Farms and those acting pursuant to its authority a nonexclusive grant to: (a) Record my likeness and voice on video, audio, photographic, digital, electronic, online format or on any and all other media. (b) Use my name in connection with these recordings. (c) Use, reproduce, publish, republish, exhibit, edit, modify, or distribute, in whole or in part, these recordings in all media without compensation for any purpose. These recordings may appear in a variety of formats and media (e.g. print publications, video tapes, CD-ROM, Internet, mobile, digital). I hereby release Wishing Creek Farms and those acting pursuant to its authority from liability, claims, and demands for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with such use, including any and all claims for libel, defamation, or invasion of privacy. I understand that all such recordings, in whatever medium, shall remain the property of Wishing Creek Farms. I have read and fully understand the terms of this release.